Prospective players and parents
We will be starting the Fall Season in August and are looking forward to another great year of baseball. Last year was the first year a TTBC team did not travel overseas, and we had constant interruptions on the fields as the Covid challenges crept into our daily baseball lives. Despite that, we had some amazing achievements last year as a club. Here are just a few:
- Over 240 kids play baseball on 14 teams. One team played 36 games; six played more than 25.
- We had a 721 winning percentage (against non-club teams) as a club and won the Majors Title (first time ever), HKBA 11U Title, and appeared in the minors championship game for the second time in a row.
- We won the year-end tourneys for HKLL in the Majors and Minors.
- We held five tourneys at our home field at HKIS.
- We had private coaching sessions for over 220 hours in the year.
- We launched a new 50/70 league, HKBA 11U, and Seniors HKLL team.
- We established the new TTBC stat system that records players’ stats from CP all the way to Seniors.
This year we plan to get back to have a much bigger program with additional home tournaments at HKIS, private coaching with overseas coaches coming in the Spring, and hopefully some overseas trips in the second half of the season to the Philippines, China, and Thailand. We will also feature additional field time on our newly renovated Hong Kong International School field, which has added new batting cages, training areas, and spectator venues. The annual celebration and fundraiser will be back this Spring at the American Club, where all the players are recognized individually and as teams.
We anticipate another great year at TTBC.
To get signed up to play, we need everyone to take a couple of minutes to fill in the Google form (linked below) before August 22. We plan to hold the annual assessment in the afternoon of August 28.